Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Every. Single. Time.

Every time that something super bad has happened to me, this is how things go:

1. People are initially sensitive to the issue and ask me what's wrong and stuff.
2. People reach a point where THEY decide that enough if enough and they're sick of hearing me complain so they either:
   A. Defriend me.
   B. Ignore me until I start talking about happy stuff again, like cute little puppies.
   C. Send me a message yelling at me that it's not okay to be acting how I'm acting and posting the      stuff I'm posting.

I have never been through a bad experience where these three things did not happen. NEVER. In my entire life. Back before Facebook existed, my friends pulled an intervention on me in the cafeteria at school, and what they said was very similar to the messages I got back in 2014.

I've had two people defriend me since I got the news about my grandma. The second one just happened a few days ago. So they must have only liked my good circumstances instead of liking me. Or maybe they thought I was mature and would come around eventually. NEWSFLASH: I will NEVER come around. I will always be fuck the system and pro-complaining and a better Facebook warrior than anyone else you'll ever meet. (Think you could make a better FB warrior than me? I CHALLENGE YOU!)

But yeah, I AM NOT GOING TO STOP AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT BEING DEFRIENDED, IGNORED, OR GETTING CRITICIZING MESSAGES AS A RESULT OF ME NOT STOPPING.

I've decided that if I get ignored until I do happy things, I will call people out on that behavior.

If I get any kind of mean messages, I will inform the sender that writing whatever I want is a form of virtual bleeding but as a result of their criticism I will choose to actually cut my skin open and bleed for real and I will send them a graphic photo that will give them nightmares for the rest of their lives.

I mean it. I'm not stopping. Everything I do this year - every blog post, FB post, book, story, and piece of art that I produce is going to be inherently dark and that's just how things are gonna be, no cute kitties or rainbows or cotton candy or happy stories or anything like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment