Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Project

I was reviewing my unschooling post from two years ago and I have made SO MUCH progress in becoming a radical unschooler! I'm not quite where I want to be yet but I've made so much progress since then, which goes to show that the first step in any transformation is to actually define what you want to be.

I'm currently working on a super long post about what never growing up means to me, and I'm hoping it will have this same effect, that I'll start making that kind of progress by knowing where I want to be. Posting my priority list and the Conditions of my Central Focus list on my blog and on my apartment walls has made me feel so much better, so much more like, "Yo! This is me, you don't like it you can leave!" I love that feeling. I can't wait to get this finished because it's gonna be another major addition to my mission-statement posts!!!!

Which reminds me that I should post some pics here of my new apartment decorations!

Also, I'm considering doing another personality test assessment about consent vs. non-consent and then calculating a likeness score. I'll have to see how that would work. More to come!

Also, recording my goals for each month has been amazing! I feel sooooo good entering each month with a long list of awesome stuff I wanna do. I've already checked off 4 things that I wanted to do in April (I started "April" a few days ago, even though it was technically March) and there is a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment